Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Forum Design

CandySwag
    CandySwag

Forum Design Empty Forum Design

Post by CandySwag Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 pm

If you would like i know a bunch of people who work on Private Server Forums
    and they do cool background,sounds,etc to their forums and i was wondering maybe we can beef up the forum a lil ?
    with music or whatever in that nature if you dont want to do that to this forum thats perfectly fine lol
    just a idea (: Exclamation
    Andrew
    Andrew

Forum Design Empty Re: Forum Design

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Maybe a music box? haha but that'll be too much of a hassle since everyone's taste in music is diverse. Maybe something classical? hah....
    CandySwag
    CandySwag

Post by CandySwag Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 am

Andrew wrote:Maybe a music box? haha but that'll be too much of a hassle since everyone's taste in music is diverse. Maybe something classical? hah....

yah ! everyone has different tastes in music so maybe it could be a mixpod that can be added on here
    and you can just change the song if its annoying or nothing u may want to listen to !!

Mixpod Here Idea
    StreetFreak
    StreetFreak

Post by StreetFreak Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 am

music player is a decent idea. i think we should focus more along the lines of customizing the look. new header on the homepage, liven up the colors a bit.

im sure someone in Luxe has some GFX skills.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content